3-5 DAYS STANDARD DELIVERY*
EASY RETURNS* WITHIN 30 DAYS
EASY PAYMENT INSTALMENTS
- Shipping and Refund
- Constructed from 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric, GORE-TEX product technology is both durably waterproof and windproof
- Optimised breathability provides a high degree of protection and comfort
- GORE-TEX garments have a water-resistant treatment called DWR applied to the outer fabric which allows the water to bead up and roll of the fabric rather than soaking in
- Fixed internal breathable AirFlow mesh lining
- Removable thermal insulation liner and removable down- filled storm collars
- Storm cuff at sleeves
- Air vents directing flow through main body
- CE certified to EN 17092-3 AA
- CE Certified to EN 1621-1 removable Airflow D3O Shoulder protectors
- CE certified to EN 1621-1 extended removable D3O Elbow protectors
- CE Certified to EN 1621-2 removable and upgraded Airflow D3O BP4 back protector
- TPU moulded shoulder panels that allow flexibility yet offers high abrasion resistance, tear strength and low temperature performance
- Ergonomically shaped jacket construction for maximum comfort whilst riding
- Sleeve adjustment for a controlled and personal fit, whilst helping to maintain the correct position of the protectors
- Soft inserts on the upper sleeve creates an aerodynamic and ergonomic flow round the sleeves which again maximises the comfort whilst riding
- Waist adjustment
- Wrist adjustment
- GORE-TEX 3L outer fabric
- Texland stretch fabric on inner sleeve for comfort & flexibility of movement with an internal GORE-TEX LTD liner
- Texland reinforced fabric on shoulder panels
- Reflective detailing for increased rider visibility
- 2 flap and zip closure pockets on jacket front
- Water repellent zipper pockets on left jacket pocket and on the lower left sleeve
- 1 waterproof zipper pocket on internal storm flap
- 2 easy access storage pockets on side chest
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. It is accepted by you that Triumph Direct has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Triumph Direct recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that needs to be paid. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be paid by you, the customer. Refunds of any returned order will be of items, not the services incurred.
Triumph Direct use Royal Mail for smaller items and Hermes for larger items (UK Shipping only)
Royal Mail deliveries are sent by Royal Mail 48 so will normally arrive within a maximum of 2-3 working days. If your item has not arrived within 5 working days on either service then please contact us by email email@example.com
All orders placed up until 9.00am are dispatched the same working day. Any order placed after 9.00am may not be dispatched until the next working day.
*PLEASE NOTE: FREE SHIPPING TERMS ARE FOR MOST UK MAINLAND POSTCODES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SOME RURAL SCOTTISH POSTCODES, SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, NORTHERN IRELAND AND UK ISLANDS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.