3-5 DAYS STANDARD DELIVERY*
EASY RETURNS* WITHIN 30 DAYS
EASY PAYMENT INSTALMENTS
- Shipping and Refund
The ultimate gift. The Muc-Off Motorcycle Care Kit is the perfect gift for any motorbike fanatic. Bundled together are a selection of Muc-Off's best products to cover all bases when cleaning your ride, including all the tools you need to get the job done.
- Clean Your Bike: Step One in Muc-Off's motorcycle care program is clean. Included in this kit is their infamous pink Nanotech Motorcycle cleaner product, perfect for removing all dirt off of your motorcycle. No matter how much mud or grime is on your bike, the Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner will make light work of it, every single time.
- Protect Your Bike: This step is often overlooked, and definitely not one that you should be skipping. Protect your motorcycle post-wash with Muc-Off Motorcycle Protectant, the ultimate product that stops dirt from sticking in between washes, so you can spend more time enjoying the ride and less time worrying about how dirty your motorcycle is going to get. Also included is Muc-Off's Motorcycle Speed Polish for the ultimate shine, an all-in-one motorcycle polish and wax, Just simply spray away, and your bike will be shiny in no time.
The Ultimate Motorcycle Care Kit features four of Muc-Off's best bike cleaning brushes, including:
- Soft Washing Brush: Much-Off's soft washing brush with sintered bristle compound is designed to clean your frame and components while caring for delicate finishes. It's all new design features a tough, impact resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, an oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas and rubberised impact zones for maximum protection on delicate finishes.
- Detailing Brush: This brush is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on sprockets, hubs and other tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns. It's new design features durable nylon bristles and rubberised impact zones for maximum protection on delicate finishes.
- Claw Brush: The claw brush features high-quality construction with triple brush heads with nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging. It's ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets, and it's even 10-speed compatible.
- Two Prong Brush: This brush is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on spokes, discs, shocks, cranks, linkages and pedals. The twin brush heads can be altered and repositioned to reach even the tightest of areas.
The Luxury Microfibre Cloth makes cleaning your motorcycle an absolute breeze. Split-fibre technology gets rid of any smudging.
Muc-Off's Microcell expanding sponge is contoured to an ergonomic shape for maximum comfort and ease of use. They've also vacuum packed it to take up less space and to use less packing materials.
NB: To maintain performance on all brushes, avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts, we recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use.
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. It is accepted by you that Triumph Direct has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Triumph Direct recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that needs to be paid. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be paid by you, the customer. Refunds of any returned order will be of items, not the services incurred.
Triumph Direct use Royal Mail for smaller items and Hermes for larger items (UK Shipping only)
Royal Mail deliveries are sent by Royal Mail 48 so will normally arrive within a maximum of 2-3 working days. If your item has not arrived within 5 working days on either service then please contact us by email email@example.com
All orders placed up until 9.00am are dispatched the same working day. Any order placed after 9.00am may not be dispatched until the next working day.
*PLEASE NOTE: FREE SHIPPING TERMS ARE FOR MOST UK MAINLAND POSTCODES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SOME RURAL SCOTTISH POSTCODES, SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, NORTHERN IRELAND AND UK ISLANDS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.